4.103 INI correction

A forum for discussing applications and implementations of the MegaShift transmission controller code for the GPIO from B&G. This can control up to 8-speeds and 6 shift solenoids (plus a 16x9 table for controlling a PWM line pressure valve). It has manual and fully automatic modes (16x9 load x speed table), with under and over rev-limit protection, and full data logging of all inputs and outputs (among many other abilities). A TransStim to test your completed board is also available.
Mustang68

4.103 INI correction

Post by Mustang68 »

Lance,

I was away for a week so i'm a bit late with testing, v4.103 PRN led pattern works fine, the separate pattern for P is very nice, but for the N led pattern the 3rd led alternating you can select off,on,2,3 !!!

Jacco
Bernard Fife

4.103 INI correction

Post by Bernard Fife »

Jacco,

Whoops! That was a bit pattern typo in the INI (it had [6:7] instead of [6:6]). It is fixed in this INI:

http://www.msgpio.com/manuals/mshift/fi ... t_4103.ini

Lance.
"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
Mustang68

4.103 INI correction

Post by Mustang68 »

Lance,

You have uploaded the old ini with the typo still in it, but I corrected the typo myself and it is working fine now.

Jacco
Bernard Fife

4.103 INI correction

Post by Bernard Fife »

Jacco,

Actually, I think you were looking at a cached copy from your PC or your ISP. The corrected INI is dated June 27, 2012 in the first few lines, and works fine for me from the link above. If others run into that issue, they should use the ctrl-F5 keystroke combination in the browser to clear their cache.

Lance.
"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw