LED issue - flashing in reverse

A forum for discussing applications and implementations of the MegaShift transmission controller code for the GPIO from B&G. This can control up to 8-speeds and 6 shift solenoids (plus a 16x9 table for controlling a PWM line pressure valve). It has manual and fully automatic modes (16x9 load x speed table), with under and over rev-limit protection, and full data logging of all inputs and outputs (among many other abilities). A TransStim to test your completed board is also available.
Mustang68

LED issue - flashing in reverse

Post by Mustang68 »

Lance,

The prn is working fine now, but i have found another bug in the ledpattern for reverse if i set led 4 on and in alternating pattern led 4 off, led 4 stays on so if i want a flashing 1 blank i get a alternating 1- 7.
If i set the basic pattern blank and alternating 1 it works perfect. All other outputs N 1-4 are oke.

And maybe would a separate output for Park be nice. Alternating like reverse if possible.

Jacco
Bernard Fife

Re: Latest Code Updates

Post by Bernard Fife »

Jacco,

Okay, thanks for spotting this, I will have a look shortly.

Lance.
"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
Bernard Fife

Re: LED issue - flashing in reverse

Post by Bernard Fife »

Jacco,

I have found and fixed a problem (a copy 'n paste error) with the LEDs in reverse that is very likely causing the problem you are seeing. I have attached fixed 2.201a code for you to try (uses the 2.201 INI here: http://www.msgpio.com/manuals/mshift/fi ... t_2201.ini).
Monitor_2201a.abs.s19
If it works for you, this will become the 2.202 release code.

I will add this fix plus optional flashing for P and N to the 4.102 code (to become 4.103) in the next day or so.

Lance.
"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw