Any developers working on Ford transmissions?

A forum for discussing applications and implementations of the MegaShift transmission controller code for the GPIO from B&G. This can control up to 8-speeds and 6 shift solenoids (plus a 16x9 table for controlling a PWM line pressure valve). It has manual and fully automatic modes (16x9 load x speed table), with under and over rev-limit protection, and full data logging of all inputs and outputs (among many other abilities). A TransStim to test your completed board is also available.
Bernard Fife

Re: Any developers working on Ford transmissions?

Post by Bernard Fife »

Robert,

Great! I added several things to the code specifically for Ford transmission users, like the voltage divider based shift lever determination (which also free up two inputs for other uses).

I am not working specifically on the E4OD, but will add things that people feel necessary, if there is sufficient demand. I guess the main thing would be to determine what aspects of the E4OD control are required but not 'doable' using the MShift code as it currently stands.

Lance.
"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw