Circuit diagrams for Transtim?

A forum for discussing applications and implementations of the MegaShift transmission controller code for the GPIO from B&G. This can control up to 8-speeds and 6 shift solenoids (plus a 16x9 table for controlling a PWM line pressure valve). It has manual and fully automatic modes (16x9 load x speed table), with under and over rev-limit protection, and full data logging of all inputs and outputs (among many other abilities). A TransStim to test your completed board is also available.
Philip Lochner

Circuit diagrams for Transtim?

Post by Philip Lochner »

Where can I find the circuit diagrams for transstim? Mine is waaaaay too sensitive for small movements of the VSS pot. I want to desensitize it somehow by changing oscillator components.
Best regards
Philip
'80 Jaguar XJS 5.3L V12 = MS-2
'74 Jensen Interceptor Mk3 440 V8 = MS-2 + GPIO (GM 4L60e)
Bernard Fife

Re: Circuit diagrams for Transtim?

Post by Bernard Fife »

Here you go:
TransStim200.JPG
TransStim200.JPG (80.6 KiB) Viewed 8089 times
"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
DavidMoss

Post by DavidMoss »

Thanks for sharing this useful information here. I want to know something about the components you are using in the circuit.
Can you please give the details of the components used on their specification basis?
What is their part number and what is their rating?
Also which type of PCB this circuit needs?
Bernard Fife

Post by Bernard Fife »

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw